Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sent Home

We have officially been sent home from work....

Right after we finished seeing patients this morning, the office manager decided that it was just a little too dangerous for all of us to hang out until 5 tonight before heading home. Most patients were calling and canceling or were not showing up at all and we did not think that it would get any better as the afternoon progressed.

I am totally okay with that!! Of course, it did take me 2-3X as long to get home as it usually does.

So now I am at home, safe, sound, and warm. Kinda nice to have a random snow day in the middle of the week. Too bad Dan is at work today.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring....

4 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

When I got home I just had to have a big mug of hot chocolate. Yumm!

Anonymous said...

We dismissed school at 1:30. My principal sent me home before the kids even left since I had a 35 mile drive. It took me an hour and half when it usually takes me 30 minutes!! Crazy weather! Glad you and Kenna are safe!

Unknown said...

We left our office at 2pm and Casey left around 3pm - that was nice!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Ahh the days of early release! Remember snow days at school?? Now it is pretty much the same for me, no matter what the day! :)