Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kenna will be here soon!

I am getting so excited! I can't wait to meet our daughter....

There are so many things that I wonder about....what will she look like...what will she act like...will she be more like Daniel or more like me? So many questions! I just can't wait...

She has apparently decided that she is content where she is and does not want to move (she is still breech). The doctor told us on Friday that she would probably need her own GPS unit to find her way out if he left it up to her. If she continues to be a little on the stubborn side (Dan said that she gets that from me....personally, I don't know what he is talking about :) then we will probably have her sometime around the 11th. That is only 12 days away! Of course, she is fairly easy to take care of right now...I always now where she is and what she is doing!!

The countdown has officially begun!!

6 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

How exciting!! We can't wait to meet Miss Kenna! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out in the next couple of weeks. JD and I would love to help run errands or whatever!

Unknown said...

The 11th! Wow! How exciting! I can't wait to meet her too.

JDM said...

Yeah! We will be praying for you guys. Can't wait to hear all about her!

Dara said...

Oh wow! That is coming up quick! The RE baby boom as begun!!!

The Laird's said...

yeah, that is great! I can't wait to see pics and meet her! Keep us updated, and we'll be praying for ya'll!

Hannah said...

It's so exciting that she is almost here! I appreciate your updates since we are so far away. We're praying that everything goes really well and we can't wait to meet little Kenna!
Hannah