Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Baby



Abigail Cate Turner has arrived!!

(Sorry about the bare bottom, but I had to show you the hair!)




Abbye weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 22 inches long when she made her first appearance at 6:15 this evening. Amy and Abbye are both doing great! (Her actual due date was tomorrow so she is right on time!) I can't believe my sister is a mommy.....

My sister and I promised each other yesterday that we would not pull any April Fool's day labor jokes so I was a little surprised when Amy called me around 1:15 and said that they were headed to the hospital. Things sure progressed quickly from there! I am sure that my parents are taking tons of pictures since they are now, officially, grandparents. They are going from 0 to 2 in a two week span! I love the pout in the first picture and look at all that hair!

I can't wait for our turn to meet her!!!!!!!

7 comments:

JDM said...

Awesome! Please pass on my congrats to Amy as well as your parents. Such wonderful news.

Lynn Leaming said...

What a cute name and cute spelling! Congratulations on a new neice!

Stace said...

Tell Amy Congratulations! And you too. I love keeping up with your blog. How special that you and Amy get to share in the experience of motherhood. God Bless. Stacy (Harlan) Miller

Supermom-In-Training said...

Yay!! You are an auntie again!! I'm so glad that Abigail arrived safely and that Amy is doing well! Are you going to get to drive out and see her???

Kristi said...

She is beautiful!! Now it's TAG, your it :)

Dara said...

How wonderful! I am so excited for your family! So fun to have cousins so close!

Carolyn said...

I was at Matt & Kyla's when Abbye arrived. Kyla was so worried about you not being able to be with your sister! Matt was six months old when I waited until just after midnight to tell Drew I was pregnant again. He was so sweet about it, I felt kind of bad saying, 'April Fool!'