Sunday, April 6, 2008

Abbye Cate

Daniel and I got to make a quick trip to Lubbock this weekend to meet our new niece. She is absolutely adorable!!! She has really long legs, fingers, and toes so we are all making big plans for her future...either basketball or piano. (haha)

She is already in love with her pacifier and holds on to it like she is afraid someone will take it from her.

Amy and Charlie have a really cute sign in their front yard announcing her arrival.

Daniel and I both got in some good cuddle time and it definitely gave us baby fever!! We are counting down the days until Abbye's cousin, Kenna, arrives!! (I will post more about that soon....)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you posted pictures of you trip! I have not seen any in a few days and had heard about the sign but had not seen it! How cute!! I'm jealous that I have not gotten to see her yet! Hopefully soon!! Now we just wait for the arrival of Abbye's cousin, Kenna!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

So sweet! I'm so glad that you guys got to go visit her before her cousin makes the big arrival!

Kristi said...

So cute! I'll bet that was so fun getting to hold and love on her.

I can't wait for Kenna to make her big debut so everyone can hold and love on her!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Leaming said...

Nothing speaks of the awesomeness of God more than a newborn baby! Look at that head of hair on her! She is beautiful. Now you will have to tell us what Abbye Cate is going to call you.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Sweet pics. I love the last one of Dan and Abbye. I can't wait for you to see Dan in action. I think that has been one of the best pieces of Kaden. Watching them with their daddies is priceless!