Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Big Day

updated with pictures

Tomorrow I will be a mommy...

Kenna has decided to be stubborn and does not want to turn around so she is going to make her appearance tomorrow. We are both so excited and cannot wait to meet our daughter. I know that she will already have a personality (stubborn?) and I cannot wait to see what it is. As soon as we have pictures and stuff I will try to get it posted to keep you all updated.

We took the last "belly pictures" last night and I will try to get those posted when I get home from work today. Of course they are not my favorite but I guess that is part of the experience, right?

I can't wait!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it...this is so exciting! We'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

we can't wait to meet Kenna!!! She's going to be ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

You're in our prayers.
May God bless every aspect of Kenna's arrival.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! I cannot wait to meet Kenna - and even more excited for Blake to meet Kenna. I can't believe the baby boom is beginning to birth the babies. So exciting!

Supermom-In-Training said...

We are so excited to meet our newest niece and JD's cousinette! I know you must be nervous and so excited about the whole experience! We are praying that everything goes smoothly for you and Kenna!

Noel Green said...

Hi Heather -

I'm so happy for both you and Amy. I pray that everything goes wonderfully tomorrow.

Love,
Celeste

The Laird's said...

Yeah, how exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures, we'll be praying for you all!

hannah said...

That's so exciting! We'll be praying that everything goes really well.

Kristi said...

Oh how wonderful!! Isn't it amazing to think that this time tomorrow you will be holding her :) I will pray for a safe delivery for both of you.

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Blessings to all of you!