Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sunbathing beauty

Before I get to the pictures described in the title of this post, I thought I would post one of my favorite Kenna pictures (so far). Doesn't she look sweet sleeping in her bassinet? (sorry the pic is sideways)
Kenna is still a little jaundiced, so the pediatrician wants us to lay her by a window for just a few minutes each day. It has really made a difference in the color of her eyes and she seems to enjoy it. For most of the time she will just lay there and grin...we have decided it must relax her.

Yesterday she was just snoozing away, enjoying her time in the sun, when.....

....she just decided to let it all go. Daniel and I cannot quit laughing about the following picture...and it did not even phase her! She just kept right on sleeping in the sun.


She will probably really hate me for that picture someday, but I just couldn't keep myself from posting it!

12 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

That is HILARIOUS! Every baby has a funny pooping story, but yours has actual pictures to remember it!! Thank goodness for the little mat underneath her! And yes, the bassinette pic is so sweet!

Unknown said...

hope you have some good carpet cleaner.

poop and all, she really is such a beautiful baby- you must be on cloud nine.

Glaziersgirl said...

Oh Heather, that is too funny!!!! What a little stinker :) We miss you girl, but I know you are having a great time with that little sweetie. I am giving you some time to settle in and then I will give you a call to chat. xoxoxo

Lynn Leaming said...

Bless her little heart! Wonder at what point cleaning up poo no longer is all that fun for a new mom? Glad you are enjoying it now!

Amberly said...

Yes, she will hate you for that picture one day, but that's what parents are for... blackmail photos! :) Heather, she is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for your sweet family. You are certainly blessed with a sweet & healthy baby girl.

Lindsay said...

Those really are beautiful pictures. The last one is hilarious. At least you saved yourself a diaper. :) Great blackmail pics! :)

Anonymous said...

The poop picture is funny and it's great that you caught it on camera!

She really is adorable and she has changed so much in just a few days!

Unknown said...

Ha! I love that you got a picture of that! She's so cute lying there...despite the poop!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at her long legs! My goodness, she is all leg...she is a beautiful, healthy, baby girl. Hope you have some good carpet cleaner. That is too funny.

Andrea McDonald

Stephanie said...

So funny! She is beautiful! Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!! What a great story!! That is a great picture of her sleeping in the bassinette! I'm so glad you are updating with such great pictures for us all to see!!

Hollye said...

I think that it is time for an update and more pictures!!!!
Love ya'll