Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kenna and the Exersaucer

I am sorry I have been a bad blogger recently... too much time out of town!

We made a quick trip to Arkansas this week to celebrate the life of Daniel's grandmother. Mamaw passed away Saturday morning. I was extremely blessed to get to know this wonderful lady and I can only hope that the memories people have of me someday will be as nice as what was being said about Mamaw.

Kenna did great on the trip and actually slept all but 45 min of the four and a half hour car trip.

When we did get home, she was more than ready to play. She jumped and jumped in her jumper before spending some time in the exersaucer. Eventually we moved her to the floor so she could crawl around a bit. I guess she wanted back in the exersaucer! She got a little frustrated that she could not get her legs over into the bowl and was waiting for me to quit taking pictures and rescue her.

Miss K LOVES the bathtub and took a little break from playing to smile at her daddy. Even though she is sitting up really well, we still put her in the bathseat because she gets so excited about being in the water. When Kenna gets excited, it is full body excitement and she bounces and kicks and waves her arms. It is too much fun to watch!


I promise I will try to do better about posting Kenna pics!








3 comments:

Courtney said...

How cute!! She just has the best personality! I LOVE her little attitude!! It's the greatest!! Can't wait to see you guys again!! Love ya!

Lynn Leaming said...

Love that killer smile :)

Leslye said...

So cute! She is getting so big! I can not wait to get to see her again and get to play with her! Love ya!