Saturday, December 20, 2008

Teething Blocks and other pics

The doctor I work for recently came to work with some teething blocks for Miss K. I had never heard of such a thing, but they are colorful blocks made out of a material that gives a little when you bite into it but is also hard enough to feel good to Kenna's teething gums. She LOVES them! She will always have one in her hand or her mouth, but will also keep a few around for safe keeping.


Showing off her pile of blocks.


Yummmm, these blocks taste good!

On Tuesday, Miss K and I got to spend the day at home together. We had a lot of fun and were wishing Daddy was home also. Kenna loves to sit in the exersaucer, hold the phone in her hand (I wonder where she gets that from?), and look at the Christmas tree lights.

Playing in the floor...she is getting to be such a big girl!


Tonight, Daniel and I are going to go out on a grown-up date while Kenna spends the night with her grandparents. I think we are all excited about it. We are going to go to the symphony, one of my favorite holiday traditions!










2 comments:

Jodi said...

Kenna is getting sooo big!!!
I'll see you on Tuesday for my last shot before going to China! - We leave Dec 26th :)

Merry Christmas

Unknown said...

My kids both loved those teething blocks also!