Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ice Day

Because of the wintery weather, Kenna and I got to spend a very enjoyable day at home together! Of course just like the two previous times I have been home from work due to weather, Daniel is working. Not too long along, our office decided to follow the McKinney ISD school as far as weather closings. If they are worried about kids getting to and from school, then we probably don't need to be out on the roads either! Of course, I did go into work, change the message on the phone, put a sign on the door, and then pick up Miss K for our trip home. The roads around town were not too bad but out here by us they were VERY slick. I was glad Daniel left me the jeep! Kenna and I have had a lot of fun playing and watching movies. I took the opportunity to introduce her to chick flicks and we watched Made of Honor, cute movie! I have some pictures of her playing today but I need to charge the camera battery before I can get them all off. Maybe I will post those tomorrow.

Tomorrow will most likely be a busy, busy day but I have really loved the time home with my daughter. Too bad her daddy couldn't join us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you girls had a fun day! Ethan and I stayed at home all day and stayed in our PJs all day. It was fun!

Supermom-In-Training said...

What a good "snow day" for the two of you! I wish we could have snuggled in for the day too, but I'm glad that we hiked it in to see the doctor so JD can start to feel better!