Friday, December 5, 2008

Pictures by the tree

In the last post, I promised picture of Abbye and Kenna by the tree last weekend. Since our Christmas party is in a few hours and we are revealing Secret Santa names, I can finally post!

My mom had some Santa overalls made for the girls and they are absolutely adorable! I LOVE them. Of course, Miss K has decided she likes to gnaw on the end of her long sleeves instead of a teether so we will see what happens to the cute red cuffs!

Happy Kenna Happy Abbye

Both girls under the tree...I really need to get some more presents under my tree!

I love this one...Kenna likes to flap her arms like she is flying when she gets excited. I am fairly certain that is what she is doing here...Abbye is just looking at her like she is crazy!

Next time I put Kenna in this outfit, I will have to take pictures of the back...too cute!
Next goal: pictures with Santa!






7 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

What an adorable Christmas outfit!! The girls look precious.

Joey said...

Very cute! Very, very cute!

Leslye said...

Adorable pics of Kenna!

Anonymous said...

Great pics but the one of Abbye and Kenna together made me laugh out loud! I am so ready to see them together at Christmas!

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest little outfits, just darling!

Amy said...

I love the one of Abbye just looking at Kenna - how funny!

Kyra Newberry said...

Heather, Your mom told me how to find your blog and I am so glad I did. Kenna is adorable!! I got to see her while you were on vacation when your mom and dad brought her over to try on her overalls. I am so glad you like them, I thought they turned out pretty cute. On the red cuffs, if she chews an area and it starts to look frayed, you can just clip it off with scissors and you not should not be able to tell where you cut it off. Have a Very Merry Christmas and enjoy your baby, they grow up way to fast!! Maybe I will see you at the game this weekend. My daughter will be wearing a Muleshoe HOO RAH outfit I made for the game. :)