Monday, January 5, 2009

Kenna and the "Wheel"

I am not sure if I have mentioned this previously on the blog or not, but, my daughter is in love with "Wheel of Fortune." Daniel and I are not regular "Wheel Watchers" but happened to have it on not too long ago and Kenna fell in love. Kenna does not really watch TV (she actually couldn't care less if it is even on most of the time) at all so I was really surprised at how she will focus when the show comes on. She will be very busy playing (in the floor, in her jumper, wherever) until she hears the sound of the wheel and then she will stop playing to watch. It is actually a little entertaining to watch her! She and I were playing in the floor the other night when something more important came on TV. I took a few pictures of her and her wheel. She just rolled over to make herself more comfortable.



I decided that she was definitely too close to the TV, so I scooted her back a bit and she was still just as focused...look at the concentration!


Once she figured out I was taking her picture, she did smile for the camera before turning back to the game.


You may recognize the outfit she has on....it is what we bought the day we found out we were having a girl! I can't believe she is already wearing it. When we bought something for winter, I was sure it would be 'forever' before it would fit....time sure has flown!





6 comments:

Courtney said...

Haha!! I was wondering when the "Wheel" post would come about! I loved watching her in her bouncer playing like crazy then stopped and propped her head up w/her hand to watch! Definitely GREAT entertainment!!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Love the outfit! Maybe Kenna is working on becoming the next Vanna - the name is similar! :)

B & B said...

That is too adorable!! I just love little Miss K!!

schmidtboys said...

How Funny!! Karson loves to watch it also. The TV would always be left on after the 6pm news while I fixed supper or tutored and he would sit and watch it. He still watches it to this day, especially with his Papaw. It is a great way to learn letters!! They will be smart kiddos!!

John and Christy said...

Hey there! Thanks for the address update - I'd already got your card & Mitzi's returned to me so I'll send yours back out again. Our new address is on the AFC directory - I try to keep it updated. Hopefully it'll be our last new address forever. :)

John and Christy said...

I almost had to look you up in the phonebook last night to beg for a place at the inn. :) Our flight from Vegas was delayed & didn't land in DFW til 11pm - we drove home & got to bed at 2am! But we both had to work today. I cannot believe Kenna is so big already & she is just a doll - so sweet!