Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Little Diva

I used to be so good at updating. I'm not sure what has happened recently, but I will have to get better or my sister will be updating more than I am...I can't let that happen!!

Everything has been going pretty well here...just staying a little busy! Do you think this precious nine-month old has anything to do with that?

I saw this shirt when I was in Canton with my mom and sister and just thought it was too cute. Every little girl has to have a little diva in them...

And what diva doesn't love to play with her shoes?
Kenna continues to enjoy playing with her leapfrog table. If we have been out and about and walk into the living room she gets downright excited to see it. She will practically dive out of our arms trying to get to the floor. I also think she just likes being able to play standing up. She hasn't quite mastered that on her own but she keeps trying! When you see her and she has a nice yellow bruise on her forehead just assume it is from hitting the table on the way down when you let go and try to wave with both hands. Poor thing...she is getting better about it though!




We gave Miss K her first biter biscuit yesterday. My sister told me that they were pretty messy...should have taken her clothes off first. She absolutely loved it and really enjoyed making a mess.








She went straight to the bathtub after this even though it was 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Funny story about that....I was carrying her around because I didn't want her touching anything with her filthy,sticky hands. I went into her bathroom and started the bath water. When I turned around to go to her room and put her dirty clothes in the clothes hamper, she started crying. As soon as I walked back into the bathroom to check the water she quit and was happy as could be. Daniel was out in the garage so I decided to tell him what I was doing real quick. Kenna threw the biggest, loudest fit I have ever seen when we walked out of the bathroom to go to the garage. I was laughing so hard I couldn't talk and Kenna was screaming so hard there was almost no sound coming out. Daniel couldn't figure out what was going on! As soon as I put her in the water, the screaming stopped and she was the happiest baby for the rest of the afternoon. Guess my little diva likes her bath!!




4 comments:

schmidtboys said...

Gotta love those biter bisquits. A friend told me they were like cement on the kids before I tried them. I have to agree with them. I didn't give them often but they are good babysitters if you need 15-30 minutes to cook supper. It took my boys forever to eat one. Good Entertainment if you can stand the mess. Your little Diva is precious. I love to see all her outfits and smiles. I will enjoy having a girl through everyone else!!

Brooke said...

Those teething bisquits are incredibly messy! Audrey takes her baths after lunch everyday because she gets so messy. Bathtime is just too much fun to save for the night anyway!

Beck Boys said...

She is a sweet little girl. She will be walking soon. We love the updates just don't always leave a message.

Amy said...

Cute pictures. I warned you about the mess - wasn't it fun!