Monday, January 12, 2009

Who needs new toys?

It has been a week or so since I have posted any pictures, so I decided it was time for a Miss K update.

She is now officially into everything! I have chased her all over our house tonight, and yesterday, she pulled a plant over on top of herself. (I really wish we would have taken a picture before we sat everything back up, but we weren't thinking about it at the time.) It is officially time to baby proof!

Every day when we we walk into the living room, whether it is first thing in the morning, or in the afternoon, she dives for her table. She still loves it! I'm glad she has found something she enjoys so much. Now that she has "mastered" (and I use that term very loosely) the art of standing by the table, she is slowly started working her way around. She goes around, and around, and around....little bitty side steps. It is so cute!!

Do you think she knows what a camera is?
Concentration....

And, really, when you get tired of that, why worry about finding another toy. A box works just as well!

"Daddy gets a Wii for Christmas and I get a new box!" I love watching Kenna pushing the box around on her knees.


A box apparently makes a great surfboard!

I sat down on the couch to eat my dinner and looked up and she was gone. I found her in the kitchen. When I said her name, she looked up at me, grinned, and then crawled away as fast as she could...straight to the refrigerator!


I would say that she is a girl after my own heart, going after a snack (she does love to eat!), but she really just wanted to talk to the baby in the fridge....


I can't believe that she is already nine months old! I know I probably say this all the time, but it does seem like she was born just yesterday. She goes for her nine month appointment next week so I will give you some official updated stats then.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

9 months?! It's about time for another one, right? ;)

Amy said...

So Cute! I need to give Abbye a box and see how she likes it.

Joey said...

She's so cute - and fun to play with, too!