Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kenna Speaks

So she probably doesn't really know what she is saying and thinks that this is just a great new sound, but I do!!


I guess I have to be fair and note that she did say Dada several times one day, but she has not said it since :(

So, even though she doesn't know what she is saying, is it considered her first word? Or is Dada? Or do you wait until she knows who she is calling when she says it?


Here is also some video of her just playing with her table. It really doesn't do justice to Miss K in full play mode, but it was right before bedtime last night and she was starting to wind down a little bit.


I really wish I would have filmed a little longer after she fell down because she started making the funniest noises while she was trying to get back up! She really didn't care that she had bit the dust and wasn't that upset. She loves to work her way around the table to the ottoman (which is why we keep them next to each other) and she keeps trying to let go of the table and stand on her own. She hasn't lasted for more than 2-3 seconds, but I see it coming in the near future!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you are the mom, you are also the judge! Your opinion rules, "Momma"!

Unknown said...

I think that you count the sounds immediately, I think that they know more than we give them credit for:)