Monday, February 16, 2009

Daddy Hairdo

Kenna and Daddy have been spending quite a bit of time together these days. Daniel is still off work following his surgery but gets around pretty well so he has been keeping Kenna. They are having loads of fun and decided, I guess, that today was the day for Daddy to fix Kenna's hair. (He normally just brushes it down a little but parts of her hair are getting kind of long - she still hasn't had her first haircut). Today she got the full treatment - Daddy's hair gel and everything. What a lovely sight I was greeted with when I walked in the door tonight!! :)





5 comments:

Courtney said...

Haha thats awesome!! I LOVE IT!!! But I think he should stick with brushing it down...seems to fit her a little better!! hehe!!

Leslye said...

Haha! Nice hairdo!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Too funny! I wondered when Dan would start in with the hairdos! Jon did JD's hair in a mohawk one night when I was out...

Andra said...

Oh Dan, Dan, Dan! lol! I think maybe he should stick with saving lives and such! But how cute was that baby girl!!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

AdOrAbLe!!!