Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Pictures

Hope everyone had a great weekend...we sure did!

Daniel's sister, Sarah, and her family were in from Arkansas for the weekend, so we went up to his parents' house for dinner on Saturday. We got there early in the afternoon so that we could really hang out for a while and the guys could ride around on the 4-wheeler. I didn't think that Dan would actually ride, but he and Jon decided they would make it work. Jon would shift the gears and then Daniel would ride around with his leg propped up.....really smart, huh?


They had a great time being out on the beautiful afternoon before we all enjoyed some fajitas for dinner. Kenna Beth is in a 'mommy' phase right now and didn't want to be very social. She would play as long as I was right next to her or holding her. I'm not sure what is going on with that, but she doesn't even want to hang out with her daddy much. As soon as she sees me she starts crying and trying to get to me. I am just trying to take advantage of the extra snuggle time because I know that this will not last for long!!

Miss K got all dressed up in her football finery for the 'Big Game' today. She wanted to make sure that everyone knew she was a football fan.

She enjoyed watching the game tonight, and, even though she was up way past her bedtime, she just sat in my lap (with her paci and blankie) and watched the end of the game. I think football may be her favorite sport....for now! Now back to reality....




3 comments:

Andra said...

Glad to see Daniel is making the best of the situation! haha And, Miss K looks totally adorable!!

Amy said...

Kenna looks so big. I need to see her soon! I love her football suit.

Supermom-In-Training said...

We had so much fun seeing Kenna on Saturday and on Sunday!! She is really growing up and I love all of the new hair!