Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time for a bath

Miss K really, really loves her bath. Every time we walk into or by her bathroom she starts trying to look into the bathtub.

Last night I had to run some errands after work and was a little later than normal getting home. I was standing in the kitchen holding Kenna and talking to Daniel about the day when I asked if he would please go start the water so I could give Miss K her bath. He went and started the water while I walked toward the living room holding Kenna. All of the sudden, she started trying to get down to the floor. When I sat her down, she took off doing her little army crawl (she is so fast!) down the hall. By the time Daniel and I caught up with her, this is what we found...


She was ready! She made such a mess splashing last night...I was soaked but she was having a blast! She calmed down a little about the time we got the camera back out...is it possible she was a little camera shy? Not Kenna :)

4 comments:

The Laird's said...

that is sooo cute! hamilton is the same way, he loves to splash, no crawling yet though!

Anonymous said...

She just did not want to give you an opportunity to take a clear picture of her naked in the bathtub because who knows where that picture might end up some day -- senior slide show, rehearsal dinner????

Amy said...

I need to see her!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Too fun!! We might have to do a cousin bath when she comes to visit!