Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back to Work

Daniel had a doctor's appointment yesterday for his six-week followup after surgery and was told that he was doing great! He is going back to work today on light duty and will continue to be on light duty for at least six weeks before he is officially released to go back to full duty. We are not quite sure what all light duty will entail but will find out today. I am sure that he has loved having all of the time home with Miss K but I know he is ready to get back to the normal routine!
Kenna went back to Mrs Cindy's yesterday while Daniel went to the doctor. It took her a little while to remember that she knew and liked everyone, but then she was back to her normal self! She really seems to like going over there and seeing her 'friends'. I am so thankful for Mrs Cindy and the great care that she takes of my little girl.....
Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday!!

4 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

glad that Daniel has healed so well! I know how good it feels to be able to get back to some semblance of "normal".

Amy said...

That is great that Daniel gets to go back to work. I bet he is ready.

Supermom-In-Training said...

Yay for Mr. Quick Healing Dan! I'm sure Kenna will miss all the extra daddy time, but it is good to get back in the routine again!

Jodi said...

thought you would look at the blog - that's why I wrote it immediately! :)
Didn't get a chance to call y'all today, but knew your wonderful office would be concerned!

Have a great weekend!