Friday, March 6, 2009

Playing K

Kenna has really gotten to where she enjoys to just play. She has her favorite toys that she carries around with her everywhere but she mostly just crawls from part of the living room to the next, always looking for something new to pull up on. It is so much fun to watch! It is really funny to see what her 'toy of the day' is going to be. Lately she has had a teething block in one hand and the cover for the Wii remote in the other. That is her remote cover and she does not want to give it up!

Her little knees are starting to get red marks from crawling all over the carpet and tile.

One thing is for sure though...my daughter is not camera shy! Here she was trying to get as close to the camera as possible!!
This is one of my favorite pictures of her, but I can't get it to stay rotated! I have tried to rotate it 5 times without success. You can see her new tooth on top. She has another one in, but it is too small to actually see in the picture. Her third top tooth is starting to poke through today.

This video is also sideways (sorry), but I figured the grandparents won't mind too much!! This is just a sweet video of my little girl playing.





4 comments:

Courtney said...

Too fun!! I loved the video even if it was sideways! haha!! Miss you guys!!

Hollye said...

The grandparents do not mind at all that the picture and video are sideways. She is precious and I cannot wait to see her!!

Hollye said...

Very cute! She is smokin' Abbye in the tooth department.

Hollye said...

I am sure you know that the 2nd comment from me was actually from Amy. She was on my computer. Love ya'll!