Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Manicure Time?

Our coffee table has a small drawer in one of the sides. I have always kept my most current bottle of fingernail polish in the drawer so that it is readily available for touch-ups. After Miss K made her appearance, I started keeping her little clippers in there as well. It always seems like I am in the living room when I notice her fingernails need to be timmed and it is really easy to reach in there and grab them.

Well now Kenna has found the drawer. She loves to open the drawer and empty it out (the polish and clippers and an old remote are the only things in there...it is a fairly small drawer) and then put everything back (well mostly) so that she can do it again. A few days ago I think she was wanting a manicure because she kept holding up the clippers and the polish.
Showing Daddy the polish
Maybe I can figure this out myselfHmmm, what am I supposed to do with this, again?

That's right...I'm supposed to eat it....like I do almost everything else! :)

Seriously, I think I have a girl after my own heart. I wonder how old you have to be to go get a pedicure?



4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I know a girl down the street from the boys I watch. She's 8 and gets pedicures with her mom. I'm sure some go younger.

Jodi said...

Kenzie still doesn't reach the basin for her pedicures - but that doesn't stop her from wanting to go!

How fun!!! It is getting to be sandal weather ya know!

:)

Amy said...

Nail Palace would have happily done Abbye's the other day if I would have let them.

Supermom-In-Training said...

Uh-oh! She is just a heartbeat away from opening up that nail polish and showing you just how pretty it is - all over the furniture...I did that one when I was just a little older than Miss K! She is definitely a girly-girl!