Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our version of "A Christmas Story"

Daniel is recovering really well from his knee surgery two months ago. He is still on light duty at work, but he has been improving every day and hopes to go back to full duty soon. He has several exercises and such that he is supposed to do each day and then he is supposed to ice his knee. Miss K has decided that she thinks his ice pack his VERY interesting....

"What is this?"

" Can I touch it?"


"This feels kinda funny."



"Mmmm..." (and, yes, that is a direct quote)


After her ice tasting, Kenna just kept looking at me and then back at Dan and then she would lick it again. I had visions of "A Christmas Story" flashing through my head....

Kenna and I had a great weekend full of airplanes and birthday parties and there are many pictures to come....


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thats great....she has such the little personality! It was sooo good getting to see ya'll!! Can't wait to see ya again for Kenna's big day! BTW...I have the funniest picture of her when she discovered Abbye's castle! It was a bit blurry so didn't make the blog but it was pure excitement!! She knows she is a princess!!