Tuesday, March 16, 2010

After Dinner Entertainment

The other night I was cleaning up in the kitchen after I had gotten Miss K ready for bed and heard Kenna making all sorts of racket in the living room. I looked over to see her trying to move her play table to another spot. I asked if she needed help, but got the expected reply of "Kenna do you, I got it." (That means Kenna do it by herself and then she will say I got it when she is finished). I guess she decided that Mommy needed some entertainment while she was cleaning up the kitchen because her final destination with the table and her stool was right next to the oven. I got to clean the kitchen listening to the ABCs and 123s....


2 comments:

Amy said...

Love her smile. She is very proud of herself!

Unknown said...

Love that big grin!