Monday, March 29, 2010

My masterpiece

I have never in my life claimed to be an artist and most of you know that I am doing good to draw a recognizable stick figure! Well I decided to step out of my comfort zone on Saturday and joined all (well, almost all) of the people I work with for a little painting fun at a place called Painting with a Twist. We started off with a blank canvas that just had a few pencil lines drawn in to help us shape the flower and then the rest was up to us. We were not even given green and purple paint....we had to mix it ourselves using red, yellow, blue, black and white....what fun!!

Here is a picture of my final product....



So I may not be ready to become an artist full time, but we had a blast!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great...I'm impressed!

Supermom-In-Training said...

What a fun idea for an outing! The picture looks great!

allison hanna cassady said...

Heather,
Well done on the art work...so pretty. I have loved getting to see pictures of your sweet Kenna and get to "catch up" with you!