Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hungry Elmo

Just thought I would post a few random, funny pictures from the last few days.

We were helping Kenna pick up her toys before bed the other night when she told me "Elmo hungry." I wasn't sure what she was talking about as she had already put Elmo on top of her toys in the toy bin. I went to put another toy away and found that Elmo had a goldfish cracker in his mouth. Kenna was so proud of herself for feeding Elmo and laughed and laughed. She has also talked about Elmo and the goldfish for two days now. One of Miss K's favorite games is to run away when we are trying to take off her clothes and then wait for us to chase her. She has two places that she "hides" and giggles waiting for Mommy or Daddy. Her other favorite is to put her wet diapers in the trash can. Last night she combined the two games. Daniel didn't quite get her shirt all the way off her head before she was up and running. She thought her hat was very cute and she kept giggling and running and talking about her "at." At one point she did slow down a bit because she wanted to put her diaper in the trash can. I caught her in all her glory! Don't you just love that belly!?!
I love this age....she is too funny!!




3 comments:

Amy said...

I love this age too! Funny Kenna! We are excited to come next week.

Lindsay said...

Oh my! That is far too funny. I love it. Kenna is such a riot.

Unknown said...

Baby budda bellies are the best!