Monday, March 22, 2010

Tyrel's wedding weekend

We had the chance to celebrate another wedding this weekend...my cousin Tyrel and his new wife Courtney were married on Saturday. My family all came and spent the weekend with us and Kenna absolutely loved having new people around to play with!

She was really excited that we let her hold baby Anson. I just hope she is still as excited about having a baby in the house when Dane makes his appearance!! Abbye and Kenna had a blast playing together and even convinced their Poppy to take them on a wagon ride to the slides. I'm sure that it did not take too much convincing!!
On Saturday morning, the girls all went shopping and the boys ran to get some stuff to fix a crack in one of our walls. We left my Dad in charge of all the kiddos....they look pretty content to me! They girls had a snack, a book, and something to drink and were covered up watching Mickey Mouse.

The wedding was beautiful and in an absolutely gorgeous church building. We tried to take a picture of these two little princesses, but Kenna was too busy eating her snack to actually stop and smile. My sister kept giving them fruit snacks to sit and smile for us but Kenna could only focus on the fruit snack part!!
Isn't she precious!!
More fruit snacks!

My little angel....
Had to get a family shot of my dad, my uncle, and my grandfather...pretty handsome if you ask me!
Kenna doing what she does best while hanging out with my brother (he was a groomsman and looked quite nice in his tux)We tried to take a family shot but the two we got, didn't turn out all the great...Kenna did not want to look at the camera.The reception was held at the Old Red Museum in downtown Dallas. What a neat building!! There were circular rooms in each corner of the building that were left open for kids to play in...the girls had a lot of fun just running around and playing and then dancing to the music.
Kenna decided that she needed to smoke her marker instead of using it to write.
You always have to have a self-portrait!I'm not sure why I don't have a picture of the bride and groom, and my sister didn't either...oh, well! Congratulations Courtney and Tyrel!!



3 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

Love Kenna's dress!! So cute!

Amy said...

You got good pictures of Kenna!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Kenna and Abbye's dresses are so cute!! You look radiant!