Friday, July 13, 2007

Family Fun

My mom, grandmother, brother, and sister all came to visit and see the house (My dad had to stay home) and we have had a lot of fun! They stayed at the house today while I went to work and actually hung some things on the walls....a first for our home!! My aunt, uncle, my cousin, and her husband also came over this afternoon for a short visit. Too bad Dan has had to work!! :)

My brother and I are now sitting at home waiting for my dining room furniture to be delivered. It was supposed to be here between 2-6 but the truck broke down at some point during the day and they are now having to play catch-up. We all ran to Corner Bakery for a quick dinner and then Cade and I came home to wait. The delivery man just called to verify directions so he should be here soon!! I am so glad that things are finally starting to look like a real, lived-in home.

Hope everyone has had an excellent Friday the 13th!!

I'll post more later...gotta help the delivery guy in!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun!!!!! Have a great weekend.

Amberly said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new furniture!

Unknown said...

your house is really coming along! can't wait to see it in person.