Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Party Pics and other news

We had so much fun on Saturday! We had over thirty people at our house for the housewarming party the girls from work threw for us. A few of Dan's friends from work also came to see the house and hang out. Some people stayed for a little over four hours and the kitchen was the definite gathering place. I can't wait to have even more people over for another party!


We got a new (used) car yesterday! I am really excited about it. After the incident the other night, we couldn't wait any longer to replace the cougar, She was on her last legs! She sure was a great car while I was going to A&M and I was a little sad to see her go.

The dining room table looks great...as soon as I take some pictures of it I will post them. The bedroom furniture we had picked out had to be returned to the manufacturer by the store before it was even delivered due to some manufacturing detect so we are back to square one there.

Wedding weekend #4 starts tomorrow. I am flying to Lubbock right after work and then Daniel is going to drive up on Friday before the wedding Friday night. Cari is one of my best friends from before kindergarten and we are still great friends. I am so excited for her! More pics and such when we get back...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What kind of car did you get? Was the damage that bad?

Becky H said...

I hope we are on the list for the second party!! Can't wait to see the new house. Did Dan talk to you about the lake trip?