Thursday, May 8, 2008

Back at home

Kenna and I had a great trip to see my parents. I loved showing her off to all the people I grew up knowing. We actually came home on Monday night, but I am just now getting to posting. (where does the time go?) Here are some more pictures from our first adventure.

My mom and dad put together the crib that we all slept in and then got some new bedding so they would have a place for their new granddaughters to sleep when they came to visit. Kenna has some cow pajamas (which I love) so we had to take pictures of the cow pajamas in the farm bed.

Kenna spent a lot of time in this chair...whether it was my brother or my parents holding her, she got in lots of rocking/sleeping time. Looks like Cade is having a good nap as well!

On Saturday, we all went to Lubbock and spent the day with my sister. Abbye and Kenna were not too happy about being put in the car seat. They were having too much fun playing on the floor! (and, yes, we have matching car seats)


Kenna made her first trip to the mall on Saturday. She is a natural shopper and did great the whole time! My grandmother from Snyder came to visit for the weekend as well.


Kenna had her first real bath while she was in Muleshoe (it has taken forever for her cord to fall off!) and she absolutely loved it!! As soon as we sat her down in the water, she visibly relaxed and was enjoying herself. When I was in high school, I loved taking a looooong bath while I read a book in the tub, so we had to grab a picture of Kenna doing the same thing. She is my daughter after all!

I was so blessed to be able to go to Muleshoe for the weekend...we had a blast and we can't wait to go back!!

2 comments:

JDM said...

Looks like a fun time! We have family in town right now, but I'd like to call and catch up soon. I need to hear all about miss Kenna! ~Les

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Cute pictures! Looks like Kenna had a eventful and great first trip to Mimzi and Pa's house!!