Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Time's Up!

Today is my first day back at work since the day before Kenna was born and I am trying to adjust.

I love my job and am glad to be back BUT I sure am missing my daughter! I wish I could just bring her with me everyday - then I could get the best of both worlds. That would probably not work very well though.

I am extremely blessed that Miss K gets to stay with her daddy during the day and I know they will have a lot of fun together. I have only called twice to check in... that is not too much is it? (They are doing great)

I can't wait to get home to my little girl!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope they are letting you ease back into work. I know it's hard to go back, but it'll make the times with her even more sweet!

Supermom-In-Training said...

I would have called waaay more than that! You are holding up just great! I know Daniel is doing a great job as Stay-at-home Daddy.

Lynn Leaming said...

I can't imagine how hard that would be! My neice has a 14 month old that her boss is still letting her bring to work! Not sure how that works now that he walks more than he sleeps?? Would think the longer it goes the harder it will be when she does have to put him somewhere else. Glad you are blessed to have Daniel home with her!!