Friday, May 9, 2008

One Month Old



I can't believe that Kenna is already one month old!! Time has gone by so fast and she is growing up so quickly! Dan took these pictures this morning while Miss K was "chillin" on the boppy. She loves being able to look around and has gotten really good at holding her head up. She even tries to stand up sometimes - she locked her legs and almost pushed herself all the way over - he barely got the camera down in time to catch her! If Daniel has his way, she will be walking before we know it!! :)

6 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

What a big girl! I can't believe it has already been a month!! Time has just flown by! We need to get a pic of Miss Kenna and JD ASAP!!

Kristi said...

Beautiful!!!

LisaN said...

Congratulations, Heather! She is absolutely beautiful, and it sounds like you are having a ball! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy first Mother's Day! Kenna is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her in person!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable!

Glaziersgirl said...

My gosh, I can't believe how big she has gotten already! Well, we made it to Houston. We are settling in at Girlfriend-In-Law's until we close on our house in a month or so. Tucker, Flash, and Gidget are trying to adjust. As for me, I am wearing my hair curly and enjoying being a housewife! Miss you already and I am sorry we didn't get to see each other before we left. Next time I am up we will definitely catch up. xoxo