Friday, April 15, 2011

Week in Review

Just thought I would post some "leftover" pictures from this past week! The other day I had finished feeding Dane his dinner and had walked over to the sink to get a rag to wipe the spaghetti off of his face. Kenna had been digging around in the pantry and told me that she was going to get Dane some puffs. This is what I found when I turned around..... That container had been about 2/3 full! She was so proud of herself for helping and Dane was in heaven with all that food!!
After Kenna's birthday party we had to throw all of the kiddos in the bath...doesn't that look like fun!
For Kenna's birthday, Daniel and I got her a bike. He was so excited about letting her help him put it together....they had a blast!
What a great daddy/daughter project! (I have to admit I was quite skeptical about this plan at the beginning!)
Sunday after naps, we all ventured out to enjoy the beautiful weather - the calm before the storm I guess you could say - and Kenna convinced her Daddy that they needed to break in some of the chalk she had gotten for her birthday....such artists!
Dane had his own version of chalk art - on his pants!
I L.O.V.E. this picture of my baby boy! He has such a cute belly that is especially adorable after a bottle. I wish I had done this as a video instead of a still photo because he was patting his belly, smiling, and moaning (that "I'm so full" moan)....it was great!!
Okay, I think I am all caught up....For now at least!!!

1 comment:

Leslye said...

Fun pictures! Kenna is such a great big sis!