Monday, October 15, 2007

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't updated in the last week...time just slipped away!

Our sonogram on Friday was great! It is so weird to think that there is actually a living being inside of me...I'm sure it might get a little more real once I start to feel the baby move. I tried to scan the pictures but there is something wrong with our scanner. I will try to take a picture of them and post them later. The Doctor who did the sono said he had a really good idea of what we are having, but we are going to wait until we know a little more certainly before we really start spreading the news. I mean, He even said we were still kinda early to know for sure!

Hope that everyone has a great day!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

HMMM - makes me wonder if it is a boy if the doc thinks he saw something. You definitely have the genes from your hubby to have lots of boys! :) Congratulations by the way! We are so excited.

Jennifer said...

I'll be exciting to know for sure. (It seems really early to be able to tell anything yet.) I think Justin's family can't have girls since his dad is one of 3 boys, Justin is one of 3 boys, and we now have 2 boys. I don't think there'll be a girl in our future (which is fine with me because I love my boys!).

I can't wait until you find out what you're having!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a Dan Jr.! I guess we'll see.

Supermom-In-Training said...

It does feel a little surreal to think somebody else is moving around in there when you can't even feel it yet!

Jon is really hoping for a boy cousin for JD - no pressure! :)

Amberly said...

Wow, Heather! Can't you just shoot me an email all the way over here?!? I promise I won't tell!! :) I hate suspense...

Brooke said...

It just now hit me as real at 31 weeks! The nursery coming together is what is making it become real. The kicking is just weird to me. Just another part of pregnancy that is so uncomfortable. So, as soon as you find out the gender, I suggest getting that room ready to make it more real!

John and Christy said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the pics. How exciting is it that you can find out so soon. The thought of pregnancy is so surreal to me - I'm sure it wouldn't feel real to me yet either. ;)