Friday, October 26, 2007

Wardrobe malfunction

I have to share a funny story about my day yesterday...

I always decide what to wear to work before going to bed and then put it in the car to take to the gym. When I got dressed yesterday morning, I noticed a small tear in my shirt just above and left of my chest. It was on a stripe and was not too noticeable unless I moved in a certain direction. I decided to put a piece of tape on the inside to hold it together so it would not tear anymore until I could get it fixed.

After I got to work and before I could fix the shirt, I noticed a few more small tears next to the larger one. It looked like the shirt was just disintegrating - and it is only a few years old!

I took my jacket off and reached back to pull the back of my shirt down and my hand went all the way through my shirt and it ripped all the way up to my shoulder. The weird thing about itis that none of the tears were on seams or anything!

Luckily, Daniel was at home (although he was still sleeping) when I called in a panic and brought me a new shirt within 20 minutes. What a sweetie!

What in the world happened to my shirt?!?

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so weird!

Momof3 said...

Hey Heather! I went to your blog from Mandy's sight. I read your latest comment while we were visiting my parents. I had to tell them the story because I was laughing so hard! That was hilarious mainly because it sounded like one of my stories. A few weeks ago, I sat down at church with a "T.J. Maxx" clearance tag hanging out of my sweater. So... your story could have been worse. :) Hope you guys are doing good! (Jeremy said to say hi to Daniel.) ~Lindsey

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Isn't life fun! Sometimes material has weaknesses just as we do. That is great (funny that it happened and nice that Dan was home). I'm glad that it happened while no one was around rather than in with a patient!

Kristi said...

Just think, it could have turned out much worse!!