Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Bed

Our new bed is here!!

I can't remember if I had posted the story about this whole fiasco earlier or not, but, finally, after almost three months of waiting, our new bedroom suite is here!!

I am so excited and it looks great. All the girls at work had given us a gift card to Bed, Bath, & Beyond for a housewarming gift so we used that to buy a new comforter, etc. We are working on getting everything put together just right.

Pics coming soon! (If I ever remember to take them!! )

No update on the vacuum cleaner business as of yet, but I will keep you posted :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Awesome!! That is so fun! I hope that you guys enjoying getting set up.

I pray that you are having a wonderful week this week :)

Lynn Leaming said...

My bedroom set is 20 years old (I had it before Steve and I married) and I was just thinking the other day in a couple of years from now when we move I just want to sell it and buy a new one whereever we end up. It is just fun to get new furniture. What a sweet office staff to get you a housewarming present! Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Supermom-In-Training said...

I am so happy that it worked out! I can't wait to see the new bedroom set and the comforter!

John and Christy said...

Yay! New furniture is exciting. :) Watch the sheets at BB&B - I bought 2 different, expensive sets from there and both fitted sheets have split with huge holes. John's cousin had the same experience. That's my PSA for the day. :)