Thursday, November 8, 2007

McD's and treadmills?

I was at the gym this morning and saw one of the more interesting things I have seen there.

As I was walking on the treadmill, I saw a lady walk in with her gym bag on one arm and a McDonald's bag in the other. I guess I thought she was going to eat after she worked out. But then I saw her again on the treadmill with a cup of coffee in one hand and a hashbrown in the other. How do you walk on a treadmill and drink hot coffee at the same time? Or for that matter, why?

I would just stay home in bed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thinking bed would have been better, or the drive through and back home, not the gym and not on the treadmill. That is crazy!

Unknown said...

Me too. How do you drink coffee on a treadmill? I have a hard enough time drinking water without stopping!

Supermom-In-Training said...

As a person who has fallen on the treadmill trying to press play on her cd player many, many years ago, the idea of drinking hot coffee while staying on a treadmill in motion seems crazy.