Monday, November 19, 2007

Random Thoughts on the Holiday Season

I am so excited about Thanksgiving!

I love getting to spend time with family and eat all the great food. I am especially excited about the food this year - so far throughout this pregnancy I have really tried to pay attention to what and how much I am eating, but for Thanksgiving, I think I will officially be eating for two!!

It is so much fun to have time to sit and talk to family members that you don't get to see on a regular basis and I am a little excited about the possibility of a cooler day....it may actually seem like fall!

I also love how Thanksgiving just kicks off the Holiday season....so much more to come!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving!

Stephanie said...

I'm excited too! Yeah, go for it on the food! I'll eat for two even though I'm not pregnant! :)

Supermom-In-Training said...

Show that turkey no mercy! It is a lot of fun to get a "guilt-free pass" on the holiday eating during pregnancy. Enjoy it while you can!!

Heather said...

It's not the turkey I want....it's all the carbs!!