Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Snowy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am at my Gran's house in Snyder with all of my family while Daniel is at work. I woke up at 5:45 and it was sleeting a little. After a little while of just cloudy skies, it started SNOWING!! It has been snowing now for almost 5-6 hours and it is coming down fairly heavy. An hour ago, my dad measured the snow outside at 2-3/4 inches, and it has been snowing even more since then. We have to be over three inches by now! We are having so much fun with all the family.

Hope you are all enjoying your day as well!!

3 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Heather,
So glad you are having a good Thanksgiving. The snow is just so pretty when it first falls isnt' it. Hope you had some good cocoa on hand. I have been drinking some great spiced tea here in Omaha.

Hollye said...

It was a great Thanksgiving for us too. Tell Daniel that we missed him.

JDM said...

Wow, we don't even have snow up here in Canada! Snow is always fun during the holidays. ~Les