Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photo Shoot

Last Saturday when we were in Muleshoe, our family had a photographer come out to the house to take pics while everyone was around. We have not gotten to see all of the pictures, Mom is going to meet her next Saturday to see all of the proofs, but Faith posted some 'sneak peek' pictures on her blog to whet our appetites!

I love this picture of Kenna...she looks so sweet!
The girls had a "bottle picnic"...

The whole family in front of 'the tree'. We had first day of school pictures made here every year so we had to have one done here!
There are some more great pictures on Faith's blog (www.faithessary.com/blog) that you should check out. Once we see them all after next week, I will post a few more. She also took some of just Dan, Kenna, and me...should be fun!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so great! I bet you can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Kenna looks so angelic! Great family pics, and I love the bottle picnic!!

Amy said...

I love that picture of Kenna too. I can't wait to see the others.

Andra said...

Love the pics!! Precious, precious of Miss K!

Supermom-In-Training said...

I forgot to tell you today - LOVE the pictures!! So sweet! Kenna looks so precious in that first one!

JDM said...

These are great Heather! I used the link to check out the others. I also really like the one of the girls with your parents on the bench. They are no doubt loving being grandparents!!