Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I believe I can fly

Kenna has always thought she has a lot more abilities than she really does....of course, doesn't every little one? She has always loved the thought of standing on the couch and then jumping off. Well yesterday, she actually tried. Daniel had his hand on the back of her shirt but that didn't stop her! He got there the second after she landed on the floor. Luckily, our couches are not that tall off the ground and she didn't hit anything else! She was not hurt at all, just a little scared and quit crying the minute Daniel handed her another toy. Hopefully, this was enough of a lesson that she will not try that again. I think we have a little daredevil on our hands!

Another story about Miss K...

Two nights ago, I was cleaning out her closet and trying to get it all finished before she needed to go to bed. I handed Daniel a clean diaper and some pajamas for him to start getting her ready. I hear her squealing and then him laughing. When I come out of her room, I found Daniel taking pictures. Apparently he got the bow out of her hair and her clothes and diaper off and then she took off down the hall. She can crawl pretty fast when she wants to! She thought she was so cute and kept looking back over her shoulder to see if we were watching.

Once she got down the hall, she just waited for us to come get her. I guess she was tired of playing chase!


She is such a sweetie and definitely keeps us on our toes!



6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Kenna is hilarious. I am so glad she is going to be Blake's friend one day. She will make life a lot of fun.

The Laird's said...

how cute!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Ha ha! What an exhibitionist you are raising!! Showing off with big jumps and then streaking nude! So cute!

Andra said...

She wasn't necessarily waiting, that cool tile just felt good on that bare bobo! haha

Jodi said...

too cute!!!

Unknown said...

little naked butts are just so cute!