Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fence Building Party

I have a fence!! I am so thankful that Daniel is such a handyman and that he has a great family that is willing to come help. Last night we had an impromptu fence building party and this morning I could look out into my yard like normal!

Yesterday, Daniel, Gerry, Solomon, and Josh spent several hours out in the heat repairing our fence while the rest of us played indoors. Daniel's sister, Sarah, and her family were also in town for the weekend so we decided to make an evening out of the party and threw together something for dinner. After all of the hard work we thought the guys deserved some food and relaxation inside with the air conditioning! Joel and Michael also came and joined us for dinner when they got off work. We had a lot of fun eating, watching babies, and playing Apples to Apples (some of the boys were playing ping pong). Thank you, Thank you!!

Don't those pictures look more normal?


I had to stick this picture in from this morning...Kenna found a fork in her diaper bag and decided that it would be better used as a brush...anybody else thinking of The Little Mermaid?



She also found the wheel for MarioKart on the Wii. She has carried this around all morning and is trying to practice driving. I guess she should be really good by the time she is 16 if she starts practicing now!


Of course, if she is going to be driving with one hand, I would probably stay out of her way!!

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

cute cute cute! I love the fork in hair!!

Amy said...

I am glad it is all put back together!

Unknown said...

It is so, so nice to have a handy man around, that's wonderful that you got it put back together so quickly.

Supermom-In-Training said...

I'm sorry that we missed the big event (for no good reason apparently)! But I'm glad it is all back together. And I love the Little Mermaid reference!