Monday, June 29, 2009

Italian Food Fun

This weekend my parents, sister, and grandmother all came to visit. Hopefully they will be posting pictures soon because I did not get very many pictures of the girls together. Abbye and Kenna had a blast!!
Saturday night we went to eat at Buca di Beppo and Miss K loved the food. We could hardly keep enough food in front of her and she kept shoveling food in her mouth. At one point I looked over and she had a fettuccine noodle stuck to her cheek and my empty splenda packet stuck to her forehead.
She loved it! Daniel and I had to take a picture together as well.

5 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

Ha ha! That picture turned out so cute! Just like I pictured!

Andra said...

That Miss K is a hoot! I heard "Nena and Abba" had a great time together...most of the time! hehe

Amy said...

We had a great time too! We will have to get pictures from Mom.

Momof3 said...

Prego here is craving Buca now!
Well, I feel like an awful friend because I never check the blogs! Kenna is so cute and big! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Vegas! I think we are coming to Texas in September! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

I wish I could bathe in food!