Sunday, June 7, 2009

Worn out

My parents decided to come visit Miss K for the weekend. Occasionally they will say that they are coming to see Daniel and me - but most of the time they say that it has been too long since they have seen Kenna. I am used to it by now... ;)

Kenna had a blast with her Mimzi and Pops and would hardly slow down long enough to take a breath. She just played and played and played. Friday night, she had her first ride on a carousel at Stonebriar but I will have to wait for my parents to post those pictures on their blog since they took the pictures on their camera. We also went to the pool for a little while on Saturday, but the rest of the time was just full on play time.

Apparently they just wore her out completely because this is what I saw when I went to check on Kenna during her nap this afternoon - and she stayed that way for two and a half hours. (I did move her foot out from between the slats) We had a blast and can't wait for them to come back again soon!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny! Ethan sticks his legs through the slats all the time. We sometimes move his leg, but usually it ends up right back where it was. Glad you had a great visit with your parents.

Amy said...

It has been a long time since I have seen Kenna too - oh and you and Daniel :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! Addison has a tendency to put the little blankets over her head also.

Supermom-In-Training said...

What a sweetie! So tired! I love the blanket on the head!