Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weekend pictures

So I already told everyone that my parents came for the weekend but now I have some pictures to show how much fun we had!

Kenna got to take her first ride on the carousel at Stonebriar and had a blast for the first half of the ride; then she decided she wanted to ride the rest of the time in Pop's arms....but she still enjoyed it.On Saturday we were driving through the neighborhood we noticed a garage sale with a kids shopping cart. When we were in Florida, Kenna loved Izzy's baby stroller and pushed it all over the condo. We said we were going to get her a stroller of her own to push but have not had a chance so we were very glad to see the shopping cart. Kenna absolutely loves it and has started pushing it around with her baby in the front and her cars and balls in the cart.



(side note...last night I was picking up Miss K's toys and found my hairbrush in the shopping cart...what is going to be next?)

We also got to spend some time at the pool. We did not go until later Saturday evening and it had already started to cool down but Kenna didn't seem to mind.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cute. I am ready to come sit in that pool!