Sunday, March 25, 2007

300

Dan and I took the opportunity this afternoon to go see "300." What a great movie!! The movie does have a lot of violence and quite a bit of nudity but the story was great. We felt like it was the Spartan version of the Alamo. Overall, we really enjoyed it - I only cried for about 30 seconds (I call that a successful movie :). I think it was even better because we got to go to the matinee and it cost a total of $6 (for the both of us). You can't be that!! We did save money on the popcorn and drinks we shared...it is amazing what you can fit in a large purse!!!

4 comments:

Glaziersgirl said...

Yes, I take the large purse and make a pitstop at Walmart candy section before any movie. Makes my movie $$$ go a little further. I am glad you went and saw it finally. It was so awesome!

Unknown said...

I thought you might like it! And $6 for both of you - that's great!

Stephanie said...

What movie theater did you guys go to? Chris and I went to a movie awhile back at Firewheel AMC at 4:15, and it was still $9 a piece. Crummy!

Heather said...

The McKinney movie theater still has great prices...like I said, a matinee is only $3 and normal price is like $4.50 or something similar....great fun!!