Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Family Fun

We have had a very fun, family filled week or so.

Friday, Mar 9, Dan and I drove to Lubbock to meet with my immediate family for dinner before most of us left the next day to drive to Colorado. We were able to spend 5 days (if you count driving days) with my sister, her husband, and my brother before coming home on Wednesday.

(Thur, Mar 15 was just us)

Friday, Mar 16, my parents, my sister and husband, and my dad's parents all came to visit for the weekend. They had all really wanted to see our house and thought the weekend of Spring Break would be a great time. We had a blast just showing off all of our house stuff...we are really getting excited about it!!





Sunday, Daniel's grandparents drove in from California on their way to Colorado (they split their time half/half) and will be spending this week with my in-laws. We got to enjoy dinner with all of Dan's family on Monday night.

And, last night, we got to go visit with some friends who have a 5 week old baby boy...it was so fun to see a new family!! We are so used to seeing them as a couple so it was a new experience to think of them as mom/dad.

I love being able to spend time with family and friends. It is so refreshing and renewing to be able to spend time with the ones you love....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to have some family time! And the house looks great! It's really coming along!

Stephanie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! The house looks great! How exciting!

John and Christy said...

Looks awesome! I've been missing you b/c my link to you was broke. Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. Didn't realize you were such a skier - should I start calling you 'Peekaboo'? ;)

Beck Boys said...

Don't you just love family time!! The house looks great. I know that must be really exciting.

Unknown said...

What are you going to do with all that space!!