Thursday, March 15, 2007

Home Safe and Sound



Dan and I made it home last night from Wolf Creek. We had a blast!! We went with my sister, her husband, my brother, a cousin, and 6 other people that my sister goes to church with. It was alot of fun to get to meet new people. Neither Daniel nor I had skiied at Wolf Creek before so it was fun to get to go someplace new. We actually spent most of our time on one run that had some jumps on it...lots of fun crashes to watch. My sister has most of the good pictures but here are a few of the fun crashes I got pictures of!! (Everyone walked away safe and sound)




6 comments:

Glaziersgirl said...

Glad you had a good time since you are never allowed to go out of town again...unless you take me too! Its no fun here without you,

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad you returned safely and we're looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more stories! Aren't vacations the best!?

Unknown said...

Hey, when you guys get settled down this week, we want to have you over for dinner and a movie. We don't have any Mavs games for about a week and a half, so our nights are open!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I am so glad that you had a blast! Looks so beautiful there.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are home and nothing is broken!

Beck Boys said...

We missed you while you were gone. Glad you had a safe trip. Love the picture.