Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter weekend...

Happy Easter!! (a day late)

Hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend...we sure did. Our office was closed on Friday and Dan was off so we got to spend the day together. We tried to not plan that day with "stuff" so that we could just go with the flow. We really had a lot of fun just looking at furniture, walking around the mall, and just chatting. We watched Stranger than Fiction on Friday night which was a surprisingly good movie. We enjoyed it.

On Saturday, Dan and I drove to Snyder to my grandmother's house. There were 20 people there for Easter...what fun!! My mom has two sisters and all of their families got to come as well. Three of my cousins are engaged (they are all getting married this summer...you will hear more about that I am sure) and their fiances (sp?) were all able to be there. We had a very fun, full table!!

We drove back home yesterday, just in time to get stuff ready for work today.

Tonight, we took dinner to Jon, Mandy, and JD...well, JD didn't eat our food, but anyway...we had an enjoyable evening. I know he is only 6 days old, but I think that he has already grown. He loves to look around and "squirm"...I guess he has to burn some calories some way!!

I have some pictures from our Snyder trip and from our visit to JD...I will try to post them tomorrow!!

Have an excellent week!!

1 comment:

Beck Boys said...

I am so glad that you got to spend some time with the family. The house looks great. I know you will be excited to get in. Looking forward to the pictures.