Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lufkin Bound!!

I am so excited about our weekend plans!! Brittney, Mitzi, and I got together in October of last year when B was in town with her husband, but I have not seen Julie in forever!!! We were all really good friends all through A&M and M and J and I all lived together when we moved to the big city! (B had already gotten married so we couldn't convince her to move up here!)

We really don't have any plans, which I think is fun. We can just hang out, talk, and enjoy being with each other. They are all such wonderful, Christian women and I miss them sooo much!

Keep all of us in your prayers as we drive all over TX...I'll post pics when I get back!

(I got countertops in the kitchen and garage doors put in this week at our new house...we are making progress!!)

1 comment:

Beck Boys said...

Be safe and tell them all Howdy from Iowa.