Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I'm an aunt!!

Today, at 5:08 pm, I officially became an aunt!

Jon and Mandy are now the proud parents of Jonathan Douglas (JD). He weighed 7 lbs 13.5 oz and was 20.25 inches long. He is so cute!! JD looks just like a Boyd boy...that is what he looks like right now anyway. I got to love on him for an hour or so tonight...I don't think I have ever held a baby that was only 2 hours old before...they are so sweet!!



I have very small hands...I was surprised at how 'large' they looked compared to JD.



Daniel looked like an old pro...I think he has held his share of newborns before!!



I can't to see him grow up and watch Jon and Mandy as parents. I know that they will do an excellent job!! (I'm sure you will see more pictures here before long)

4 comments:

Glaziersgirl said...

Congrats Auntie Heather!!! He is a cutie and c-section babies always have the prettiest heads.

Pass on my best to the new parents.

kelley

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the pictures! He is very cute! Can't wait to see him at church!

Unknown said...

That's so cool! Congratulations on becoming an aunt! He's really sweet!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to see pics of JD- thanks for posting. Congratulations to everyone! Makes Lucas (who is only 2 months old) look like a giant.