Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! I am so sad that I am not with my mother this weekend, but she knows I am thinking about her...she's the best!!

Last night we got to go up to Daniel's parents' house and have a cook-out for Mother's Day. Ouida did not know that we had this all planned until people started randomly showing up (Good job Sarah!!) We had a lot of fun and were able to enjoy the beautiful weather outside. Here are a couple of pictures from the event.

Mercy was in charge of making the lemonade.


The guys were enjoying looking at Michael's new truck. I think they were pretending like they were busy!!


Jon was actually cooking the hamburgers, so the rest of us were relaxing for a while. This was J.D.'s first cookout and trip up to the grandparents!

We all had a wonderful time!

Hope everyone else had a spectacular Mother's Day! (Happy Mother's Day, Mom!! I love you!!)

No comments: